Charges include costs for reagents only – the Center realizes no profit at all. In contrast, the real costs of analysis are several times that of what we charge you. Data analysis and consultation regarding study design, data interpretation, and publication / public access are provided at no cost.
All questions are welcome, particularly at the planning stages, before samples are prepared and analyzed. Please contact Jeroen Demmers.
For general questions about:
– Sample handing: see Karel or Dick
– Which buffers are compatible with proteolytic digestion and / or MS analysis: see Karel or Dick
– Protein identification via LC-MS: see Jeroen, Karel or Dick
– Invoices / payments: see Dick
See Jeroen for planning of your experiments and for:
– Your first time with mass spectrometry
– Post-translational modifications
– Complex protein samples
– Contract / collaborative research
– For interpretation of data
– For questions about data format
For follow-up questions about significance of the data analysis For questions about bioinformatics or requests for specific data formats: see Jeroen or Erikjan